Sunday, June 19, 2011

Last Night's Festivities

Perhaps it's just the fact that I just saw someone get their head bashed in with a baseball bat...  I have to preface with that.  Gang violence, at a house party.  Cops. Scream. No, they are fighting outside? Who is? Holy shit that guy is big.  Someone is out cold. Time to leave. Gun. Squad. Bats. Head Blood Window.

Sitting by the side of the highway, hands on head after seeing that.  I will be going to jail, feels like purgatory set fire.  Why?  What reason did those bastards have?  Pride?  Oh yeah, you're a thug.  Not really, just a bitch ass coward swinging a stick around screaming...  That man, i may be going to jail for 30 days, why does that weak man bring a bat?  Why do they bring guns.  Men do not realize that acts of violence are not acts of righteousness, they are acts of ignorance.

They let us go to save a life...  The ambulance needs protection. Why did you stop us officer, as we fled from violence?  Because it is right?  Because it is capitalistically superior?  Dolla dolla bill bitch? Go catch that man with a gun that pointed it at me.  Go and shoot him and teach him a lesson in the violence he hopes to impose...  No, that will not happen, because you are sitting beside the road catching kids that you had to release to me in dozen because I am twenty one.  That is why you are so worked up pig, because your job is no longer about common sense, its about a big fat hog of bullshit.

I want to hold my woman, she is lovely and she will make me forget seeing blood shoot off of his head after the baseball bat.  Her soft lips and pink hair will pull me free from this insanity.  NO, i must find a place for the dozen underage allotted me by police.  I cannot go and protect her from falling and hurting her knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment