Monday, March 14, 2011

A Fantastic Argument at a Bar

It's not that I don't want to be with you, to love you, I just... I mean I am with him, and I am committed. I wish I wasn't, but I feel like that's the responsible, the correct thing to do; be faithful.
If it is that you are interested in me and I am wanting of you, than I should say that is a movement between us and that there is no reason I would let a convention of social reason come damage its character.
Are you making an argument for cheating as an object of beauty?
I am an anarchist at my core. I feel inherent to resist all those things which have been told to me not to do. To act without experience is only a way to travel paths already traveled, or to be directed to those in others' wishful favor. You will never be unique without failure. I say to you now as my purpose that I am a soldier for the angel of joy. I am militant for her, and I will not hurt you for I have invested no more than kindness and you expect nothing more, you demand no other advantage over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment